HYNAFOL: Handmade Fairy Mystical Art Doll Wise Woman of Colour
Gwyllion fairies can help with PROTECTION
Hynafol means "ancient".
Materials used in the making of this art doll:
- Hand sculpted and painted paper clay
- Natural coloured lamb's locks for her hair
- Hand painted mulberry paper rose
- Iridescent metallic seed beads with antique brass scroll, flower and leaf charms
- Small ceramic cat
- Hand made crocheted multicoloured wool cloak
- Botswana agate semi precious gem stone in
- handmade felt nest
- tucked in a hand painted and antiqued wooden box
- Wool melton
- Wood and sheep's wool filling and
- locally sourced sheep's fleece.
This art doll is enhanced with the following meaningful and symbolic features:
LEAF: symbolizes happiness, growth and rebirth.
BOTSWANA AGATE: The inherent meaning of Botswana agate is Stability. It is a stone for internal balance. When you use this vibrant agate, it makes you calm and at peace. Botswana Agate beads meaning is well-known for its qualities as a worry stone.
Many believe that increased confidence is a benefit of carrying and working with this crystal.
CAT: symbolizes the transcendent, the supernatural and the unseen. Cat spirit animals are fanciful, magical and independent. They can appear when you need self-confidence and reassurance.
FLOWER: love, friendship, affection, intentions, accomplishment and sympathy.
[Dated and signed by artist on a small wooden disk located on her back.]
Approx. 9" tall on wood slice stand. Rotating plastic stand not included.